This new discussion board technology has been implemented to better suit your needs. Simply create a new account and you will be setup to exchange information on this new Discussion Board. You now have the option to send private messages to any users registered on the Discussion Board. You can also manage and customize your own profiles with comments, signatures, and photos.
How to use the new Discussion Board
- Click on the link above to access the new Discussion Board.
- Register by creating an account. (Due to a technology change, you must to setup a new account even if you were registered on the old BB)
- Once you are logged in you will see the board index, which displays many different categories of discussion.
- Select your discussion category
- Once in the category you can post any topic you wish.
Here is a list of some of the new features:
- Private message box
- Other users can send you private messages; these are received in your message box on the site
- Pop up window on new private message
- Set your own language
- View online status of “friends”
- You can request that the Sarcoma Alliance be a moderator of a special forum
- You can request that the Sarcoma Alliance be a leader of a special group
- Send icons (Smilies) in your messages
- You can review the statistics of the Discussion Board.